RECIPE: Carmel corn with Plumer & Bowers Farmstead popcorn
3 quarts of Plumer & Bowers popcorn, popped (top with butter and salt if you want, we did!)
1 stick butter
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white syrup
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Pop popcorn ahead of time
2. Spreay large paper sack with cooking spray
3. Place popcorn in sack
4. Heat butter, salt, brown sugar , and syrup to boiling, boil 2 minutes.
5. Remove mixture from heat, stir in soda
6. Pour over popcorn in bag, shake well
7. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and shake
8. Repeat step 7 twice.
9. Spread popcorn on waxed paper to cool.